What will I do with your e-mail address ?
- According to the the best of my knowledge, I'll answer your question, or
send you the requested information.
- If you ask me to present you an object, I'll also send you information about
similar products, as soon as I know about their existence, before they are
entered into the catalogue; this may happen once a month, not more.
- I won't spam you: I have no time for this. I promise.
- I won't send you any representative: I don't have any.
- At most once or twice a year, I may phone you if an exceptional
opportunity arises, and if I have your phone number. It seldom happens.
- I will not sell or distribute your address to anybody, unless you have given
me your express approval to do so.
- I may have to give your address away in only one case: when I have to organise
a meeting with an INSERT's correspondent. My correspondents'
- In short words, you run absolutely no risk when giving me your e-mail
address. Further on, I undertake to respect any other restrictions about the use
of your e-mail address you should wish to state.